So, not to debunk the glorified image I *KNOW* you all have of me, but sometimes i am really not that bright.
Take, for example, the reason why my last post, which I spent OVER AN HOUR ON has magically disappeared. The reason? Because my computer has some Trojan on it.
No, not a giant condom. It has some thing that makes my computer fall down and go boom and then makes my MySpace, my bank account and anything I've touched in the last 4 days go to some magical place where SPAM emails run free and hackers frolic in cyberspace.
All because I was busy, and I got an IM from a coworker that said "Omigod, is this YOU?" and since I had been doing something in the public eye the weekend before, and might have been photographed doing said thing, I didn't think twice, and then my computer freaked out and I got phished or hacked or whatever.
So anyway....I had this long witty post abotu roller derby and how I'm doing the scorekeeping and such for the Rust Riot tournament this weekend, but I also seem to have contracted "Death's Rattle" or something that makes me feel like my throat will either implode or explode with phlegm at any given moment, so I just don't have the energy to rewrite the damned entry.
SO! There you go. I will extrapolate more at some point next week on the joys of broken ladyparts and how bruises are not so much fun *down there*, and maybe will even provide a photographic essay on the rules and regs of roller derby, since that's pretty much all I'm doing this weekend.
AND! for my fellow Slytherins in the HSKS 4 swap, my answers to this week's Quidditch are posted here after the jump. Nobody panic, I'm trying to pull my weight around here.
1. What was Harry dreaming about the first time he woke up with his scar on fire? a. Voldemort and Wormtail plotting to kill Dumbledore
b. Voldemort and Wormtail plotting to kill him
c. Voldemort and Wormtail plotting to kill Sirius
d. Voldemort and Wormtail plotting to kill Cornelius Fudge
2. What is the problem with leprechaun gold?
a. It vanishes after a few hours
b. It vanishes after a few weeks
c. It's only good in Ireland
d. It enchants you and makes you forget everything else
3. Why did Mad-Eye Moody turn Malfoy into a ferret?
a. Malfoy had said something rude about Mad-Eye
b. He was teaching him 'constant vigilance'
c. Malfoy attached Harry when Harry's back was turned
d. He hated Malfoy's father
4. Sirius warns Harry to be careful around Karkaroff because he had been a Death Eater. Which one of the professors at Hogwarts, who also used to be a Death Eater, is frequently bothered by Karkaroff? Snape
5. Voldemort could have used the blood from any foe to make the potion that revived him work, but he held out for Harry's blood. Why?
a. To show that Dumbledore could not protect Harry
b. To prove that Harry could not apparate
c. The special protection Harry received from his mother would also pass to Voldemort
d. Simply because he hated Harry that much
6. How old would Frank have been on his next birthday?
7. Amos Diggory works for?
a. The Department of Mysteries
b. The Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures
c. The Goblin Liaison Office
d. The Committee of Experimental Charms
8. Who shared a carriage with the three friends on the way from the train to Hogwarts? Answer: (One Word) 9. What date in October did the delegates from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang arrive?
10. What color were Percy's dress robes at the Yule Ball?
a. Navy Blue
c. Emerald Green
Picture Scavenger Hunt