Bonus points if you can name that movie.
Hi! i am here, and have not broken anything horrendously important of late. However, I have been so busy with MHP and working (feh) and roller derby, that I have not picked up the needles in far too long. In fact, I toyed with the idea of putting all my yarn and spinning stuff in storage for a few months, while I try to get my sh*t together.
Of course, my house would be totally empty and I'd be bored and cold, but we'll explore the reasoning behind my wanting to put all fiber stuff in timeout some other time.
Right now, we have a list. Of things I have done in the last week, so you catch up on my exciting life. (I'm thinking about deleting this post entirely, I am so overcome with ennui at myself right now.)
- I went to prom. An 80's themed prom. I went stag, got stupid, put balloons in my shirt to entertain myself, and also may or may not have done a dance to "Ice Ice Baby". Don't judge me, I was wearing fishnet fingerless gloves.
- I discovered that it *IS* possible to break your lady parts. Don't ask. I don't want to talk about it.
- I learned that plastic + varnished floor at high speed = melted kneepads.
- Need to buy new kneepads.
- Fell asleep at my desk 3 times in one day
- Tried a new tea
See? I've been SERIOUSLY boring lately. i'm totally wiped out. Ugh.