Sorry. Like I told you yesterday, I'm in 94 swaps, and each of them has a questionnaire.
Don't worry, I tend to join a whole mess of swaps all at the same time, and then when the last package is sent, I won't join another for a looooong time. (It's been almost 2 years since the last one.)
Also, how cool is the idea of a swap at your LYS? That way, when you give your "secret pal" the socks, you can see the look of sheer happiness (or utter disappointment?) on their face in person. I'm looking forward to giving the Ocean Toes socks I knit (that link isn't to my pair...but a very VERY cute pair!) to my secret pal on Sept 15th!
So without further adieu, I give you the very last questionnaire for me(I think?) for the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap. Happy Long Weekend everyone!
1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
2. List your favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Or would you prefer circulars?
I like both circulars and DPNs, so either would be fine. I REALLY like Inox DPNs, and have only ever tried Addi Lace Turbos for socks, and don't mind trying other brands.
3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
Hee! :) See answer above. I usually like the smaller needles (1s and 2s) rather than the bigger ones (5s and 6s), since I like a tighter-knit sock.
4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
5. Do you have any allergies?
Only to jalepeno seeds, and I don't really know if that's an allergy, so much as a violent reaction. So please don't send jalepeno yarn. :)
Although, jalepeno yarn would be really cool. (I haven't had caffeine this morning, so if I'm not funny or not making sense, feel free to ignore me.)